Tell your medical providers to send your prescription to our in house pharmacy! Rainelle Medical Center’s pharmacy offers many benefits as follows:
Quality Professional Services
Medication Therapy Counseling
Wellness Support Programs
- Stroke Prevention
- Smoking Cessation
Certified Diabetes Education
- Around 15 minutes
- We have fast fill times even for prescriptions from outside specialists.
- Offering Online and Automated Phone Response Systems
- Use the phone or internet to enter your prescription at any time of day.
- Receive your prescriptions conveniently by mail –available to all patients just ask!
- Receive your prescription with to your door delivery services.
We offer the lowest cash price in the area on prescription drugs.
Often offering many generic and branded prescriptions with reduced prices.
We have services and programs to assist those that can’t afford their medications!
We accept all major insurance carriers and we handle the billing.
Rainelle Medical Center provides services, products and information to improve the health of our community. Please, support Rainelle Medical Center by supporting and using our in house pharmacy for all your prescription needs.
Please Note: WV Senate Bill 335 allows any patient access to the opioid reversal agent, Naloxone (aka Narcan or Evzio). If you wish, Naloxone is available at the Rainelle Medical Center Pharmacy or the Maxwelton Health Center Pharmacy along with training by a pharmacist on the use of the medication. This medication is intended to reduce the number of overdose deaths caused by heroin and prescription opioids. Any patient wishing to obtain Naloxone may see a member of the pharmacy staff at any time without the need for an appointment.